About PC Support Services
On September 3rd 2001 PC Support Services was born. After spending 10 years working in IT for private businesses and the NHS I decided to try my hand at being self-employed
Since then PC Support Services has grown to having more than 300 regular business and home customers throughout the Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle areas. Most of our work is done remotely but on-site visits do happen too.
We have worked for some of the big names in the UK such as:
- BBC – 6 months as a sub contactor to Siemens installing managed print services throughout the BBC estate in London, the South East and the Channel Islands
- MoD – Various work on Army bases.
- John Lewis – Installing and maintaining laptop and desktop computers for their customers for 6 years.
- 3 months installing new self-serve checkouts in almost all of the Morrison’s stores in Scotland.
- We were involved in the initial set up of the Rosyth to Zebrugge ferry at Rosyth dockyard.
So much done and a bright future is ahead of us!